Business Development Manager
Package: £23,000 + bonus (OTE £55K) + car allowance & private healthcare
Due to our growth plans for 2018 we are recruiting for an experienced Business Development Manager to offer network and cyber security solutions to businesses nationwide. This is a brand new and exciting role as we continue to grow and increase our market share utilising our USPs and long-term partnership with Cisco. This is a great opportunity for an experienced and entrepreneurial Business Development Manager who is looking for a career move whereby you can be a pivotal part of our continued growth and success. A varied and engaging sales role, this is a fantastic chance to work with a market leader. You will have the autonomy to make the role your own, ability to implement your own strategy whilst working closely with the directors and technical teams in order to drive the sales function forward. In return we are offering a great starting salary with exceptional earning potential, car allowance and healthcare.
As Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for developing new business opportunities through varied sales channels whilst maintaining a sales pipeline for potential new business. You will work closely with the Directors in order to create short and long-term business sales strategies in order to exceed business objectives.
- Proactively identifying and sourcing business opportunities & maintaining a pipeline of potential clients
- Work closely with technical consultants, account managers and distribution to fit solutions to client needs
- Research potential new clients via social media, gathering information and local data intelligence
- Making sales calls to introduce services to potential clients
- Scheduling and attending face to face meetings with potential clients
- Creating proposals and quotations as per client requirements and in line with standard terms and pricing
- Secure new business opportunities and build long term relationships with local and national clients
- Overcome objections and agree follow up activity
- Document activity with scheduled follow up activity
- Marketing activity to include email campaigns and social media
- Attend networking events and business fayres to promote services and build long term relationships
- Developing and enhancing the Protos brand in the marketplace maximising the client experience
- Experience of working in a Business Development role previously preferably with industry experience
- Knowledge of information networks and cyber security technologies including LAN, WAN, wireless networks, Next-Generation Firewalls, intrusion prevention and detection systems, anti-malware and other market-leading security technologies.
- Proven sales experience in business to business sales
- A mature approach to intelligent consultative selling
- Proactive attitude to sourcing leads, targeting prospects and managing pipeline business
- A bright, go-getting person who is tenacious and resilient when faced with objections
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Extensive social and business networks
- Target driven and total focus on achieving targets and helping grow business
- An outside the box, pro-active approach to self-generate new business through activity, referrals and networks
To apply for this role, please contact us via the form in the link below, or email email@example.com to find out more.